OUR GENERAL CONDITIONS OF
- In all of our sales the “General Conditions of Sales, Delivery and Warranty” provided by Elektral Elektromekanik San. Ve Tic. A.Ş. (hereinafter “Elektral”) under the website https://www.onlinesatis.elektral.com.tr/ and/or submitted together with the order or invoice which can be amended by Elektral from time to time without any requirement of prior notification shall be applicable.
- Any and all addendums or different regulations other than the General Conditions of Sales, Delivery and Warranty which do not entail the mutual signatures of the parties and which are not in the written format shall not be deemed valid.
- The good subject to sale is purchased by the Customer on purpose, with the knowledge of or upon a special order in certain cases. Any liability arising from the problems caused out of third parties’ use cannot be attributed to Elektral.
- In principle; all of our products are delivered at our factory. Upon request; deliveries are made to Customer’s address provided that the liability and costs of insurance and transportation are borne by the Customer. Collection shall only be carried out through the issuance of a payment receipt. The receipt of payment cannot be displayed by the Seller by signing of the invoices.
- Any and all objections, including objections on quality and quantity of the products and/or invoices of the products shall be notified to Elektral within 8 (eight) days (which is the statutory period) as of the delivery of the products and/or receipt of such invoice. Any objections notified after the expiry of this period shall be regarded as invalid.
- Prices may be subject to change until the actual payment. The prices quoted hereby are also subject to change for future transactions.
- The Customer/Buyer may not benefit from Consumer Protection Law or the rights arising from related legislation in the event that the Customer/Buyer is a merchant real or legal person and/or the invoice is issued in the name of such merchant Buyer.
- All other agreements including the provisions of CISG (Vienna Convention) and/or the Hague Convention dated July 1964 regulating the rights of the buyer shall not be applied to domestic and overseas sales.
- Turkish Law shall be applicable to all disputes arising out of or in connection with the subject sales and Karşıyaka (İzmir) Courts and Execution Offices shall have jurisdiction over all disputes arising out of such sales.
- Elektral is the sole owner for the material and immaterial rights defined under the Law numbered 5846 pertaining to all drawings with respect to the products, cost estimations, rights arising from the use of industrial property rights and the use of services and software provided to the user. The subject information, documents, drawings, data, designs, software, and graphics etc. cannot be copied, reproduced, circulated, distributed to public, or presented to the use of the public, transferred or changed.
- In case of any discrepancy between the Turkish and English versions of General Conditions of Sales, the Turkish version shall prevail.